"An investment details from Mrs. Aisha Gaddafi" scammers



Internet fraudsters are all over, they wanted to make money at all cost and have device several deceptive approaches to steal from people money. Here I am going to expose one of the tactics they use to lure their prey before finally causing damages to them.
  They will start by finding your email contact, I don’t know how they come across it, either through whois lookup or whatever but they will tell they get your information through a private search.
 The next thing, they will send you an email that they are looking for an investment partner; they are under detention or house arrest, they inherited the wealth and they don’t know how to invest it. that it is a secret and you should not disclose it to anyone.
  Some may send you a message claiming that you have won a prize award and that you should forward your contact and other credentials so that they can forward the money to you. When you comply, they will use this data to unlock you account or change your password and you know the rest.
 Or they will send a message to you, claiming that your email address is linked to a property at an embassy and that you should forward your name, city, phone number to see if it actually complies so that they can forward the property with you. At the end o the day they will demand for a processing fee and so for and so that and finally forget about you at the end.
 Below is a copy of a message I received.
An investment details from Mrs. Aisha Gaddafi
1st message
Dear Partner,

 I came across your e-mail contact prior a private search while in need of an
investment partner. I am Mrs. Aisha Gaddafi, 38years old and a single
Mother (a widow) with three children, by birth I am the only biological
Daughter of late Libyan President(Gen. Muammar Gaddafi) my Father was killed
 on 20 October 2011 and three of my Brother were also killed during the war,
including the former National Security Adviser Mutassim Gaddafi, who died at
 the hands of the rebels on the same day. I was granted refuge in Algeria
with my mother and brother and Three days after my arrival i gave birth to
my baby girl called Safiya.  For more knowledge, kindly read the below news:
 
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-19966059

 After some time, the Algerian government accused me of setting fires on the
house and burning the Algerian President's picture. However, that was how I
 was booted out of Algeria. I left Algeria to Burkina Faso where i am
presently seeking a confidential asylum. You can read the news for more
 information:
http://www.theguardian.com/world/shortcuts/2013/apr/03/muammar-gaddafi-daughter-out-algeria

 I have Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollar ($9.500.000.00
)  deposited by my late Father (late Gen. Muammar Gaddafi) and i need an
investment Partner, however, I am curious in you for an investment  project
 assistance in your country, may be from there, we can build a business
 relationship in the near future.  I want to know if you have the ability,
 workforce and strength to handle the investment in the following sectors;
Real Estate, Hotel Management/Tourism, Stock Management, Hospital
Management, Commercial Agriculture, Dealing on Oil and Gas supply in large
quantity,  Export and Import of different manufacturing products in your
 country and you shall get rewarded financially without affecting your
 convenience.

 What You Will Be required to do;

 [1] Provide a bank account where the funds will be transfer via Bank to Bank
Transfer.
 [2] Invest and Manage the Funds Profitably on my Behalf pending when i will
be ready to take over.
[3] 30% of the total fund will be for your assistance, while the balance of
 70% will be for the investment

Iam willing to negotiate Management Sharing Percentage after the
confirmation of the funds in your account. I shall expect to hear from you
urgently as this is of high Priority. I shall make available to you all
necessary documentations, directives and possibly arrange a meeting prior to
the commencement of the transaction at the bank where the funds is
 deposited.
Your Urgent Reply Will Be Appreciated
Mrs Aisha Gaddafi
my replies
Hello,
i appreciate your effort and interest.
 i saw your message and currently reviewing it, i will get back to you
when i come up with an idea.
 Thank you
2nd message
Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

Dear Partner,

I just received your reply and I appreciate your willingness of mind and acceptance to handle this project. I have informed you earlier before now that i am a widow, having three kids(Two Boys And A Girl) and all with me. I was accused and booted out of Algeria for no reason, you can read the link for more knowledge: http://world.time.com/2013/04/03/muammar-gaddafis-daughter-thrown-out-of-algeria-after-starting-fires-in-safe-house/

I'm now in custody with my kids in Ouagadougou the city of Burkina Faso and i am not permitted to make or receive calls and barred from traveling to another State for political and security reason for a while and I want to stay here for the moment because  my late Father has a lot of existing properties investment in this country so i decided to seek a confidential asylum to stay here with my kids. I don't want the incumbent Leaders of new Libyan Government  to know my where about at the moment since i was called in the past to come and declared my late Father's assets in oversea but i refused because the picture of how my Father was innocently killed is still appearing before me, suddenly i came to know that the incumbent Leaders of new Libyan Government have ordered the transition ruling Government of Burkina Faso to return every assets that belong to my late Father but unfortunately and they had no idea about the existing funds in the bank.

At the meantime, my family is at  risk as we have scartered ourslves to different countries and we are in severe pains because 98% of our investments and bank  accounts in several countries are frozen.  The incumbent Leaders of new Libyan Government are trying all their best to track down all my family's wealth and leave me in particular in a helpless condition and I don't want them to be aware of these particular  funds.  Please I need you to keep this communication with top secret and do not for any reason let anyone knows my where about or discuss our project to anyone for security reason.

I need your mutual understanding at this moment because without your understanding the investment/business will not be establish. I need a very serious partner who has years of experienced in  any investment/business . I don't know the kind of investment/business that could move well in your country of residence, i will prefer you to tell me the kind of investment/ business to go on with but i am capable of investing in any business or investment that can generate 20% annual profit return on investment. I want you to provide me your investment plans and the area you prefer to invest part of the funds because i need an experienced investment Partner or Businessman who is capable of handling the investment project with good mind and without deceitful manner. And i want you to give me a precise information on what will be your investment plans on the area of WHAT TO INVEST, HOW TO INVEST AND WHERE TO INVEST.

 I am willing to accept your investment service condition provided it is considerate and i am so willing to offer you 30% of the total funds immediately after the release of the funds to your account then 70% shall be my investment /business funds. I need you to assure me that you have made a very nice and wise decision as you accepted to assist me carry out this project because we have a lot to gain and more deals to handle together immediately we have successfully completed this very one. To be very honest with you, this project, I have opened-up to you and it is totally genuine and 100% risk-free. I am absolutely assuring you that no trouble or problem in this project because I have made all the necessary arrangement with my bank's officials to transfer the fund to your account to start the investment project. Meanwhile, due to my Political Situation here in Burkina Faso and my refugee status, I cannot make the transfer myself as the law of this
 nation abide, So I was advised by my Bank Director to appoint a Foreign investment/Business Partner who is to receive the funds transfer for the investment to be executed.

 I would like to know more about you. More importantly, I will appreciate if we know each other perfectly for mutual trust and good confidence so by replying to this e-mail, you will have to provide your personal information to enable me know whom i'm dealing with for clarification of identity. Upon the receipt of your information as requested below we shall proceed and i shall order the bank to start processing the release of the funds.

1. Your Full Name ……………………………………………..
2. Address…………………………………………………….
3. Nationality……………………………………………….
4. Age……………………………………………………………
5. Occupation……………………………………………….
6. Phone…………………………………………………
7. Send me a scan copy of your Photograph

I am waiting for the above information to proceed the release of the funds.
I have attached my photograph with my children
Best Regards
Mrs. Aisha



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WONDERFUL, solar water heater by uimaid sudent,Constructed Solar Water Heater By A University Of Maiduguri Final Year Student.

bbc lottery is it true a scam?

Pick this premium domain names is for sale