EFCC Get New Boss, Lamorde is Sacked
Ibrahim Magun the acting EFCC chairmain
The economic and financial crime commission efcc , has replaced its sacked chairman, Ibrahim lamorde with a new non-nonsense corrupt practice investigator Mr. Ibrahim magu. Mr Ibrahim magu is known for his patriotic stand against corruption .
See what some Nigerians are saying
· We r prompt to praise & quick to chew up our leaders, why not allow new EFCC boss to do a job he will be paid to perform b4 we measure him?
· I remember several editorials hailing Lamorde as a worthy replacement for Waziri at EFCC but the man proved to be a disappointment.
· When GEJ met a failing corruption war under Farida Waziri, Lamorde was packaged to him as the brain behind Ribadu's EFCC success.
· The new EFCC acting chairman is Ibrahim Mustafa Magu(u) . If you're one of our yam eaters, thunderbolt (Magun) is here!
· Lamorde's removal is a step in the right direction. What's surprising is that despite his 'challenges' he stayed as EFCC boss for that long.
· BREAKING: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Lamorde removed...replaced by a 'no nonsense' Ibrahim Magu
· He EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Lamorde, has been replaced by Ibrahim Magu.
· Your patriotic zeal is inciting but the EFCC Act surely does not support your bias
· The EFCC could not fully vet all messages on Dan Ladi’s phone because he claimed that the phone had gotten LOST.