Alice Louise Walton Scam"A Message from Alice Louise Walton “Can I Trust You?”




Anyone who come across this message sent to his email inbox should ignore it or delete it forever , it is a not real, its fake and scam.  the original person who name is refer to is  not aware of the message.  this message is sent by  internet fraudsters who want to defraud gullible people.
 see an example below:
email id: alicelouisewalton921@gmail.com
I, Alice Louise Walton authenticate this email, you can read about me on:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_Walton

I write to you because I intend to give to you a portion of my Net-worth which I have been banking. I want to cede it out as gift
hoping it would be of help to you and others too. Respond for confirmation.

Contact me via: writeme@alicelouisewalton.de.vc

.
With love,
Alice Louise Walton

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WONDERFUL, solar water heater by uimaid sudent,Constructed Solar Water Heater By A University Of Maiduguri Final Year Student.

bbc lottery is it true a scam?

Pick this premium domain names is for sale