On What I Spend Much



On What I Spend Much
If you ask people what cost them most. Many people will have different replies. Parent will say children, boys may say their girls and students will say school. We spend differently depending on our priorities, that is, we spend much on what we value most. But am different , where I spend much of my money is online. I recharge my phone to browse , watch video, download pictures & mp3 every. I chat online with friends, classmate daily. But I am a student, i go to school. I wear latest design, drive a good car and live in a comfortable home. But one day i was surprised, when i compare
my total expense to what i spend on internet i found that it almost double it.
So why is it so high or what then could be my priorities if people spend much on what they need most.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WONDERFUL, solar water heater by uimaid sudent,Constructed Solar Water Heater By A University Of Maiduguri Final Year Student.

bbc lottery is it true a scam?

Pick this premium domain names is for sale