President Muhammad Buhari has a made speeches in his various tours as the number one citizen of the federal republic of Nigeria, most of his speeches are inspirational and motivational hence they are quotable, below are some of his quotes.
· That we have remained together is an achievement we should all appreciate and try to consolidate.
· I do not intend to rule Nigeria. I want to democratically govern it
· Our youth population is larger than the combined population of many of our neighbor
· Our economy is celebrated as the largest in Africa, yet our country is home
· Invariably, our fears are the same; and our problems are the same
· "i have heard and read references to me as a former dictator
· "it is globally agreed that democracy is not an event, but a journey
· As you all know, i had been a military head of state in nigeria for twenty
· I urge the international community to continue to focus on nigeria at this
· Poor leadership placed us in the ditch. Continuation of poor leadership
· In an apc government, the public will know how much nnpc makes
· What i say is for all nigerians: christian and muslim, southern and northerners
· What i say is for all nigerians: christian and muslim, southern and
· We have all the attributes of a great nation. We are not there yet because the one commodity we have been unable to exploit to the fullest is unity of purpose.
· I bear no ill will against anyone on past events. Nobody should fear anything from me. We are not after anyone. People should only fear the consequences of their actions.
· Impatience is not a virtue. Order is more vital than speed. Careful and deliberate decisions after consultations get far better results. And better results for our country is what the apc government for change is all about.
· Change does not just happen. You and i and all of us must appreciate that we all have our part to play if we want to bring change about.