· Treat studying like your own job
Find ways to relate to the subject/question. Act it out or create instances to
make it easier for you to understand and remember.
· Note-taking is probably the best way to stay focused on what is being presented.
· To acquire knowledge, one must study; but to acquire wisdom, one must observe. – Marilyn Vos Savant
· I will study and prepare, and someday my opportunity will come. - Abraham Lincoln
· We’re all teachers, some teach us good things others teach us bad things the choice is yours
· A single conversation with a wise man is better than ten years of study. -Chinese Proverb
· To know oneself is to study oneself in action with another person.
· To study the abnormal is the best way of understanding the normal. » William James
· You're 50% more likely to remember something if you speak it out loud instead of just reading it over and over again.
· "You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading." ~ Ray Bradbury
· Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing about. Benjamin Franklin
· There is no such thing as a child who hates to red but there are children who have not found the right book